1. This section contains information regarding the management of Metamuseo Cinemaddosso in relation to the processing of user data.
2. This information is also provided in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code, and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for individuals interacting with Metamuseo Cinemaddosso.
3. This information is provided only for Metamuseo Cinemaddosso and not for other websites or applications that may be accessed by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information regarding the methods, timing, and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Metamuseo Cinemaddosso application, regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. This information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations, therefore users are advised to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16 years old, according to Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, they must obtain consent from their parents or those who exercise parental responsibility.
II - DATA PROCESSING 1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that, alone or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. They also handle security profiles.
• Regarding this application, the data controller is: Annamode Costumes, and for any clarification or exercise of user rights, they can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 - Data Processor
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment by the data controller, the data processor for the Metamuseo Cinemaddosso application is Annamode Costumes.III – COOKIES
III - Types of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information, and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.Di seguito le tipologie di cookies di cui il sito fa uso:
• Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user's device, which is then collected by websites and applications. The most well-known and widely used technology is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the user's access and use of the application. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows for the secure and efficient use of the application.
4. Cookies that are inserted into the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of a blogger or similar service are considered technical only if used for the optimization of the site directly by the site owner, who may collect aggregated information about the number of users and how they use the application. Under these conditions, the same rules regarding information and consent apply to analytics cookies as for technical cookies.
5. From a durational perspective, cookies can be categorized into temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and avoid logging in on each visited page, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the user's device until their expiration or deletion by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. These cookies are not stored persistently but only for the duration of the browsing session until the application is closed and disappear with its closure. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of randomly generated numbers generated by the server, necessary to enable secure and efficient browsing of the site.
• Third-Party Cookies
1. In terms of origin, cookies can be distinguished as those sent to the browser directly by the website being visited and those sent to the computer by other websites, not the one being visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the website.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to gather information about user behavior on Metamuseo Cinemaddosso. The data collection is done anonymously with the purpose of monitoring performance and improving the usability of the application. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the respective third parties. Therefore, users are encouraged to review the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the corresponding web pages.
IV - PROCESSED DATA
1 - Data processing methods
1. Like all websites and applications, Metamuseo Cinemaddosso also uses log files where information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The collected information may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; - Internet Service Provider (ISP) name;
- Date and time of the visit;
- Referral and exit website pages;
- Number of clicks, if applicable.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected solely in an aggregated form to verify the correct functioning of the application and for security purposes. Such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the application itself or to harm other users, or any harmful or criminal activity. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the application and its users. This information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
5. The information that users of the application choose to make public through the services and tools made available to them is knowingly and voluntarily provided by the user, absolving the application from any responsibility regarding potential violations of laws. It is the user's responsibility to verify that they have the necessary permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the application during its operation are used solely for the purposes mentioned above and kept for the period strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 1 year.
2. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to harm the application) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As mentioned above, the optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this application results in the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for particular services upon request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. Users can manage cookies through their browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences they have set for the application.
2. For further information and support, it is also possible to visit the specific help page of the web browser being used:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies - Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences - Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. USER'S RIGHTS
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The Metamuseo Cinemaddosso application therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of:
- The right of the data subject to request the data controller for access to personal data (Article 15 of EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), or the restriction of processing concerning them (Article 18 of EU Regulation), or to object, on legitimate grounds, to their processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of EU Regulation);
- The right to request the erasure (Article 17 of EU Regulation), anonymization, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- The right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the right safeguarded (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) - explicit consent to use - or on Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) - explicit consent to use genetic, biometric, health data, revealing religious, philosophical beliefs, or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
5. Similarly, in case of violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, as the authority responsible for monitoring data processing in the Italian state.
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that apply to you, please refer to Articles 15 and onwards of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI. DATA SECURITY
1. The Metamuseo Cinemaddosso application processes user data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, certain categories of persons involved in the organization of the application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third- party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, users will be notified accordingly.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was last updated on 24/02/2023 to comply with the relevant legal provisions, particularly in accordance with the GDPR/2018 Regulation.